Change management is an organizational process aimed at helping change stakeholders to accept and embrace changes in their environment. In a Google Apps for Work Deployment Project context, change management refers to the management process wherein changes from a legacy Email Messaging & Collaboration solution to Google Apps for Work is formally introduced and approved.
At BC Cloud Solutions, we use industry standard and best practice Change Management structures and tools to control our client's organizational change effort. The goal is to maximize benefits and minimize the change impacts on workers and avoid distractions.
Tools or components of change management include:
- Change management process
- Readiness assessments
- Communication and communication planning
- Coaching and manager training for change management
- Training and employee training development
- Sponsor activities and sponsor roadmaps
- Resistance management
- Data collection, feedback analysis and corrective action
- Celebrating and recognizing success
Google Apps for Work Change Management
Break the Resistance, with Expert Guidance through Cloud Transformation
Implementation of a new messaging and collaboration system may be the most significant technology transformation an organization undertakes, affecting people and processes across every function. Transformation of this magnitude represents a unique opportunity for management to energize the enterprise, instill new skills and best practices, empower the user community, drive individual and group innovation and lead the market.
Supported by BC Cloud Solutions expertly crafted change management program, implementation of the Google Apps productivity suite is a dynamic catalyst for growth.
Drawing on our Google Apps for Work Deployment experience, the BC Cloud Solutions change management team has created a rigorous approach that combines its specific Google Apps knowledge with current change management methodology. Services include Sponsorship, Communication and Readiness activities that are designed to help ensure faster adoption, greater utilization and higher end user proficiency.
Specific deliverables can include:
- Audience Analysis: Identify key constituents within your organization and leverage the information to ensure a successful deployment
- Sponsorship Plans: Build and encourage leadership alignment around a single vision
- Communication Plans: Drive awareness and ensure early, rapid adoption
- Change Measurement Plans: Provide visibility into effectiveness and impact of change activities
- Training Plans: Deliver the appropriate training solutions to diverse audiences