Google Apps for Work is the best Messaging and Collaboration solution as compared to any alternate on-premise or hosted solutions, such as Microsoft Exchange. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Lower cost: Get Business Apps over the Web at 1/3rd of the cost of installed systems.
- Technically Superior: Mailbox redundancy, infrastructure upgrades and scaling handled behind the scenes by Google.
- Higher quality: Superior security, reliability, and storage space.
- Improved usability: Simple, intuitive interface resulting in minimal training resources.
To help your business make the switch to Google Apps easier, BC Cloud Solutions supports you with setup, deployment and data migration services.
Google Apps provides secure access to your business communication and messaging information without burdening your IT staff enabling you and your Staff to:
- Security: Google Apps and Google's data centers are SSAE 16 / ISAE 3402 Type II SOC 2-audited and have achieved ISO 27001 certification.
- Work with Any Team and at Any Time: Google Apps makes it easy for everyone – employees, partners, vendors, anyone – to collaborate effortlessly across teams at any time. Google guarantees 99.9% availability of Google Apps with zero scheduled down-time.
- Work From Any Place and on Any Device: You can work from anywhere you have an internet connection. With Google Apps you have universal access on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer (Mac, PC, Chrome, Linux, iPad, Android, BlackBerry).
BC Cloud Solutions Google Apps for Work Deployment Services ensure a timely and hassle free implementation, adoption and training. Our Services enable you and your Staff to work Smarter, Better and Faster. With no hardware or software to buy, install, patch and maintain, Google Apps boosts your Teams productivity by making it easy for your team to share information, collaborate securely and effortlessly in real time across teams, companies and locations. Google Apps for Work Training and Change Management from BC Cloud Solutions ensures seamless user adoption of Google Apps in your business.